Ear Piercing FAQs
1) How much does ear piercing cost?In simple terms, absolutely nothing! All you pay for is the piercing studs which start from £9.95. Prices include a pair of studs (or a single stud if you’re only having one ear done), aftercare solution, a six week check-up and a 20% off voucher for your next pair of earrings.
2) Do I need to book an appointment?Our stores do accept walk-in appointments, however we always suggest that you phone or visit the store beforehand to guarantee getting your piercing done on the day and at the time you wish. During busy periods (especially during Easter/Summer holidays) there may be a waiting time, so we always suggest to check with the store before and book an appointment. Find details of your local store by visiting our Store Locator.
3) How long does the piercing take?Piercing only takes around 10 minutes. Some people can be understandably nervous during the piercing so we do like to talk customers through the process to make sure they are comfortable. There are no time constraints and our experienced staff will take as long as you need to make sure the person getting their ears pierced is happy before undertaking the piercing.
4) What do I need to do after getting my ears pierced?Looking after your piercing is very important to ensure that you avoid infection. You are advised to leave the piercing earrings in without removing them for 6 weeks. For the first 6 months after the healing period, do not go longer than 24 hours without earrings in or the holes may start to close. After your ears have been pierced it is very important that you minimise the risk of infection by regular use of our after care solution which is free as part of your piercing. You will receive more information about caring for your piercing on the day plus there is more information online here. Don't forget to use your 20% off voucher for your next set of earrings!
5) Does my local store do ear piercing?The best way to check is via our Store Locator. On the individual store pages there is a list of services; if ear piercing is listed then you are good to go!
6) What age do you start piercing from?All of our piercing stores pierce children aged 6 and above. If you are under 18 you will need an adult to accompany you.
Want to find out more about getting your ears pierced with F.Hinds? Please click here.
Gold & Silver Earrings Our Best Sellers
- 9ct Gold ULTRA MINI Hoop Earrings - 9mm diameter - G2411Our Price £9.95
- Silver Hinged Hoop Earrings - 13mm - F1365Our Price £9.95
- 9ct Gold Bunny Earrings - 8mm - G0124Our Price £19.95
- Silver Round Cubic Zirconia Earrings - 4mm - F0484Our Price £5.95
- Silver Lilac Cubic Zirconia Solitaire Earrings - 4mm - F0493Our Price £5.95
- Silver Blue Crystal Star Earrings - 7mm - F0303Our Price £9.95
- 9ct White Gold Diamond Heart Earrings - 7mm - G0583Our Price £59.95
- Silver Diamond Cut Twist Half Hoop Earrings - 20mm - F1064Our Price £9.95
- Silver Pink Cubic Zirconia Earrings - 4mm - F0422Our Price £5.95
- Silver Three Stud Earrings Gift Set - F3204Our Price £12.95
- 9ct Gold Cubic Zironcia Flower Earrings - 8mm - G3236Our Price £29.95
- Silver Crystal Andralok Earrings - 3mm - F9910Our Price £9.95
- 9ct Gold Mini Butterfly Earrings - 6mm - G0117Our Price £25.00
- Silver Hinged Hoop Earrings - 15mm - F1364Our Price £6.95
- Silver Cat Stud Earrings - 7mm - F0111Our Price £6.95
- Silver Flower Earrings - 8mm - F0267Our Price £6.95
- 9ct Gold Cubic Zirconia Solitaire Earrings - 5mm - G2702Our Price £19.95
- 9ct Gold Ball Stud Earrings - 6mm - G0286Our Price £29.95