COVID-19: Shopping Safely at F.Hinds
To make sure we’re doing everything possible to reduce the risk of infection for our customers and colleagues, we’ll be introducing new social distancing measures in our stores. We kindly ask that, unless exempt, all customers wear face masks when visiting our stores as per their legal obligations.
- Where necessary, we’ll limit the flow of people coming into our stores to make sure they aren’t too busy
- Hand sanitisers are being placed around our stores for customers and colleagues to use
- In some stores, we’ll introduce directional floor markings and new signs to create a safe flow of movement around the store
- New floor markings will help you to keep a safe distance from others
- We're installing protective screens at our serving points
- Please try to shop on your own to help reduce the number of people in-store at any one time. We understand that this is not always possible, so if you need to bring children with you or shop with a carer, you are welcome to do so. The number of people in a store includes any members of your household, limits on customers in store are for social distancing purposes
- If possible, use card or contactless payments. We will still accept cash and high street vouchers.
- We may ask you to partake in a call back service for some services such as watch batteries to allow others to enter the store
- All stores will be following a strict cleaning regime; cleaning key touch points such as payment machines, door handles and seating areas. Customers will still be able to try items on, these will be cleaned using specialist cleaning materials and there will be a 72 hour quarantine facility for returned items.
All of our colleagues will be undertaking training prior to reopening of our stores which covers all the Government advice, including:
- Social Distancing & the Customer Journey
- Risk Assessments
- Coronavirus symptoms & isolation
- All of our colleagues will also have access to our Covid-19 risk assessment and there has been consultation over the creation of the risk assessment with various colleagues from across the business.
Jewellery Hygiene And COVID-19 – How To Keep Your Jewellery Clean
Cleaning your jewellery is more important than ever!