Due to the closure of our store network we are unable to take any reservation orders and have had to scale back the range of stock shown on the website.. We have restricted the range of products displayed online to those we have stock available for same/next day dispatch or where manufacturers are still able to supply items on a special order basis (these have longer delivery times between 2 and six weeks). We are still able to take and process orders for lines currently showing as available online and where offered would recommend choosing the 'Express Delivery' option. Thank you for your support and stay safe.
The Police Justice League Limited Edition Watch
Posted on: 13/11/2017The new Justice League film is certain to be the blockbuster of the year! Batman and Wonder Woman go on a mission to create an army of meta-humans and recruit the legendary Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash. Together, they set out to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.
To celebrate the release of this much-anticipated blockbuster on 17th November 2017, Police have teamed up with Justice League to bring fans all over the world a range of Justice League themed timepieces. We recently posted about the Police Justice League Limited Edition Heroes Box, a collection of 6 statement timepieces that represent the main characters. But if you're looking for 1 single statement watch then the Police Justice League Limited Edition Watch will be perfect for you!
Matching with the film's release date (17th November), the design for the Justice League Limited Edition Watchis a careful combination of details from both Police and the Justice League Universe. The aim of the collaboration was to create a fashionable, lasting and versatile design that will appeal to everyone, including avid DC fans!
This one-of-a-kind timepiece comes in antique stainless steel casing with a smoke-grey mineral glass cover. Black and gunmetal accents set off the dial, with the official Justice League shield by 9 o'clock, within the sub dial and etched onto the watch crown. The case back of the watch also displays the Justice League shield and the all-important individual watch number - only 8,888 of these timepieces will be released worldwide! Tracking two time zones, this multi-function Limited Edition watch is easily carried on its black silicone strap, inset with antique stainless steel elements.
Each timepiece is beautifully presented in an exclusive gift box containing the official film artwork and its own individually numbered metal certificate, echoing the watches individual number inscribed on the case back.
2 FREE Cinema Tickets With Every Police Watch PurchaseFrom 20th November 2017 Police are also giving away 2 free cinema tickets with every Police watch purchase. Even if you have your eyes on a different Police watch you can still enjoy the movie for free!
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is F.Hinds Limited whose registered office is at 24 Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NH
- The competition is open to the residents of the United Kingdom, except from the employees of F.Hinds and their immediate family
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- Only one entry per person
- Closing date for entry is 19th November 2017 at 11:59pm. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries for received for whatever reason
- F.Hinds reserves the right to withdraw this competition at any time without notice
- The rules of this competition and how to enter are as follows:
- To enter you must follow F.Hinds the Jewellers Facebook Page @FHindsJewellers
- You must tag a friend in the post comments
- You must answer the question "Who is your favourite member of the Justice League?" in the comments
- If none of the above are followed then the entrants submission will be invalid
- The winner will be contacted via Facebook messenger on Monday 20th November 2017. If there is no response after 24 hours a new winner will be chosen