Wedding Jewellery Style Inspiration for Autumn and Winter Weddings
Posted on: 20/09/2018From warm spring and summer weddings to cool autumn and winter weddings, the changing seasons can affect your wedding planning in many different ways. It could be the earthy tones of autumn or the bright sparkles of winter, but each season brings its own feel which may be why you've chosen to get married in the colder months of the year. The choice of season could also affect your choice of venue, wedding dress style and even your wedding cake!
With all these big decisions it can be easy to overlook the smaller things like your nails, make up and wedding jewellery. These may seem less important, but they'll make a huge difference to your big day and add those important finishing touches.
Luckily when it comes down to wedding jewellery we've got you covered. Here are the most popular wedding jewellery pieces and styles for an autumn or winter wedding...
Elegant Diamond Wedding Jewellery
1. 9ct White Gold Diamond Tennis Bracelet
2. 9ct White Gold Diamond Pear Drop Studs
3. 9ct White Gold Diamond Cushion Cluster Necklace
Classic Pearl Wedding Jewellery
1. 9ct Gold Bar and Freshwater Cultured Pearl Necklace
2. 9ct Gold Freshwater Pearl Pendant and Chain
3. 9ct Gold Freshwater Cultured Pearl and CZ Drop Earrings
Romantic Rose Gold Wedding Jewellery
1. 9ct Rose Gold Diamond Open Circle Drop Earrings
2. 9ct Rose Gold CZ Drop Earrings
3. Rose Gold Grey Cultured Freshwater Pearl and Diamond Necklace
Vintage Style Art-Deco Wedding Jewellery
1. 9ct Gold Princess Cut Diamond Wedding Earrings
2. 9ct White Gold Triple Link Diamond Stud Earrings
3. Princess Pearls Silver Freshwater Pearl and CZ Necklet